Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No Option to Advance Evasion @100+ Training XP

JercouJercou
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited August 27, 2018 in Help
Modded images are not allowed on the forum.

I've been training Evasion with my returned and talent training bonuses, and I have past 100 Training EXP which is the usual amount in-order to advance to the next rank, but for some reason I can't advance this skill even though its past 100 Training EXP.

I've already re-logged, changed channels, trained more, and nothing I try is working I guess.

My character named Jercou on the Alexina Server is experiencing this issue, i'm not sure if its just my character, my game, or if others have experienced this before, so I'm just gonna report this as a bug on my side.

-removed-

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 20, 2018
    Sorry to disappoint you, but Evasion is capped at r6.

Here's info of Evasion skill: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Evasion

Not a bug.
    Jercou
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    A number of skills cannot be raised up to rank 1 at this time.

These skills, and their current maximum ranks, are:

Cooking, capped at rank 5.
    Evasion, capped at rank 6.
    Mana Shield, capped at rank 6.
    First Aid, capped at rank 6.
    Rest, capped at rank 7.
    Campfire, capped at rank 8.
    Meditation, capped at rank 8.

And technically, Compose, Musical Knowledge, and Tasting are "capped" at rank 1, since there's no way to fully train their rank 1 requirements and earn their master titles.

A planned future update allows Cooking, First Aid, Rest, and Campfire to go up to rank 1, but the others, including Evasion, are still capped at rank 6 for the known future.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    It is worth noting that during certain role-play sections of Saga, I think some NPCs have evasion rank 1. But yeah, as of now you can't get evasion past rank 6.