Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which skills should I use my training seals on?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Help
I've been saving this 25 points skill training seal for a while now. I have 4 of these, enough for one rank. I'm having trouble deciding whether I should keep saving this up, or just use it on a skill I know I won't have the patience to train.

So far, I'm thinking either Hydra or Divine Link. I'm leaning towards Hydra, since I don't want to deal with the cooldown, finding the right CP monsters and grouping them together, etc. Plus, both these skills are rank 2.

I also don't know whether or not I should save them for some other skill I might use in the future. I'm currently a DEX user (chain slash and bows). I think I'll have to pick up things like Tailoring and Blacksmithing one day. Should I save for those?

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Divine Link is pretty simple to rank; just spend some time dungeon running with a linked pet out. Karu Ruins would be a good choice; get kills for Divine Link and roll for books in the process. So Hydra would be the better choice IMO, if you choose to use your seals on that.
    GretaPandaninja
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 20, 2018
    I can't say if you should use the training seals on Hydra, but I agree with IAAW to NOT use them on Divine Link.

You can also train Divine Link in the Baltane Mission "Nowhere to Run".
    Pandaninja
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited August 20, 2018
    I personally would use the seals on production life skills since they can be resource intensive on later ranks. I don't remember the training for Divine Link but I do remember that it was relatively simple to rank. As for hydra I did most of my training with polar hornets since at the time they were pretty tanky and at good a cp range (with cp gear) for me. Best way is to use enthralling performance followed with lullaby and then Hydra.
    JazmynPandaninjaGreta
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Thanks guys! Really appreciate it! :D I guess I should save up for it then! I'm thinking probably blacksmithing, weaving, or tailoring.

Also, just wondering, should I use my adventure seals for training seals, or RKA? Since it's heavy armor, I feel like I shouldn't wear it (especially since I am relying on DEX)
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    If you're relying on dex I would probably skip RKA since even at rank 1 heavy armor mastery you're still losing out 35% of your dex (assuming you're playing a human).
    Pandaninja