Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Player Design Contests/Items

SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
edited January 31, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
It's been a while since the last contest where folks could design a character outfit as part of a forum contest and I'd really like to see a yearly (or so) contest held in which the winning outfits, pets, weapons, etc (as voted on by both the community and company members) were implemented ingame. I think it would be a great way to inspire more community participation, recognize creative members of our community (we have some brilliantly talented folks) and these could be added to the shop/patterns/event etc.

ign: exowolfe
server: Alexina

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I support this.
    SylviaWolfe
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Support.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    :O I would love more contests like this.
    SylviaWolfe
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Themed regular contests would be a nice change of pace to freshen things up and revive that spark of fan art that's so drastically lower.
    Themes could include:
    -Armor Based off of Generation Mobs or NPCs
    -Beastly Cool and Fairy Cute
    -Clothes based off of a certain mythology
    -A Mabinogi Twist on IRL Modern Fashion Trends
    -Various Holidays
    SylviaWolfe