Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A confession thread

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Haedi wrote: »
    Why is it a lie? Your time spent together wasn't a lie. The fact of the sex is a lie, but his feelings and friendship wasn't. All his effort wasn't. Julie is still the same person, guy or girl. He fulfilled the expectations that were put on him, and had the confidence to reveal it. He's still the same friend you had all these years that you played games and talked with. Unless sex is such an important thing to you, that flirting and talking with this "girl" was all that mattered. Have some shame for yourselves. Julie will still be my same friend, whatever name or alienation he takes on.

SEX?!

Now Julie is a thot too?!
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Man, woman, it honestly shouldn't matter, you're still Julie♥
    I accept you for who you are, even though I didn't know you as long xD
    still awesome either way, so.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What if Julie was an android?
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 30, 2018
    Ill flirt as much as I could ;) also no im not a thot im pure and innocent :(

then id probably not even have a gender to begin with
    Kensamaofmari
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited October 1, 2018
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    Haedi wrote: »
    Why is it a lie? Your time spent together wasn't a lie. The fact of the sex is a lie, but his feelings and friendship wasn't. All his effort wasn't. Julie is still the same person, guy or girl. He fulfilled the expectations that were put on him, and had the confidence to reveal it. He's still the same friend you had all these years that you played games and talked with. Unless sex is such an important thing to you, that flirting and talking with this "girl" was all that mattered. Have some shame for yourselves. Julie will still be my same friend, whatever name or alienation he takes on.

this was my opinion until he decided he didn't really care and left me hanging like used socks you forget behind the washing machine

but whatever lmao

Zaro abandoned me on trove :(
    Julie wrote: »
    Ill flirt as much as I could ;) also no im not a thot im pure and innocent :(

then id probably not even have a gender to begin with

I miss the elf threads. Should we make one for old times sake?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Elf vs Giant
    Mage vs Archery
    Dead Bee vs Potato
    Those were the days of glory.
    DANIarts