Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Newcomer.

HansoneHansone
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Mari Chat
Good Morning Fellow Mabinogians! My ign is Hansone, Pronounced Hans One, of the Mari server (obviously haha).
I just wanted to ask if anyone was still available to help a new player get their feet wet so to speak. I've heard of the game so I have some game knowledge but I'm level 5 as of now and I was looking for anyone available to run dungeons with and whatnot. I wasn't sure how to contact people and when i was in game, literally a couple minutes later, a maintenance occurred. Bleh. Thanks again!

Hansone

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    For a brief moment I read your name as "Hansome". But anyways, Welcome to the Mari server! If you hang around Dunbarton square or even Tir Chonail on Ch1 you'll find people you can ask for help, or just generally meet people. If you're stuck on a quest there's a button for you to request help, Marians are usually fast when it comes to aid of a new player so don't be shy to use it!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Welcome to Mari, feel free to ask for help in game or on the forums if you need it.
    Hope you have fun.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Hi there, we're glad you decided to join us! My name is Ata but you can call me Al as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me for help in the game. If I'm unable to assist myself I can at least forward you to someone who can! I hope we can be great friends :3!
  • ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    We've already met ingame but.
    Hello from the other side.
    I must have called a million times ♪