Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help! Login Issue

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited August 23, 2018 in Technical Support
I'm making this post on behalf of my friend.

Currently they cannot login on their account on any web page. It has asked them to "Reactivate" their account but the email never comes. This also prevents them from even remaking their password.

Their Mabi game is connected to Steam and they log in fine through that, and can even get on and play the game, but cannot access the account what so ever on any nexon website. This has been preventing them from making a ticket.

I don't know where to put this discussion and was hoping someone, hopefully a moderator, could help me.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005

Neither solutions work for them.

The Support is issues between Steam and the Nexon Launcher. My friend is not experiencing this issue.
    The forum post also didn't help them.

The main problem is that they do not receive an email for Reactivation of their account, regardless of how many times they hit to resend it. And because of that, they cannot log into their account to make a ticket.
    Sherale wrote: »

Neither solutions work for them.

The Support is issues between Steam and the Nexon Launcher. My friend is not experiencing this issue.
    The forum post also didn't help them.

The main problem is that they do not receive an email for Reactivation of their account, regardless of how many times they hit to resend it. And because of that, they cannot log into their account to make a ticket.

Do they have any of their account information to send to Nexon via email?
    Did some more Googling, on Maplestory, admin suggested people to create a new account and then submit a ticket in regards to their old account.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Sometimes the email takes a while, it can actually take up to a day before you get the email for a password reset. Just be sure to check it after a while. I know that if you keep spamming it.....it gets hung up and later will send you a ton of emails regarding the password reset....or it just doesn't send any. I would say.....try doing it 1-3 times within 24 hrs and see if it goes through.

Just to cover all grounds.....your login is your email address. If the email is correct it does take a while to get there. I'm not sure if Nexon fixed their issue with certain email's as they have always had issues. Like....Yahoo vs Google vs MSN email accounts.

Pretty much what Kensama said about making another acct to post in regards will do. They will ask some personal information only the user would know.....and then they should be set.

Best of luck.
    Oh, also I've heard that Yahoo deactivated a lot of old emails that haven't been in use for a while. But I'm sure that is not the case here.
    Yea, sometimes support emails for resetting passwords can take a while, it's not just Nexon, all sorts of companies have these issues.
    Sometimes, patience and panic will be the resolution. I think what could be better is if there was a customer service phone #.
    I'd rather wait 45 min - hour for someone to pickup than stare at an electronic system that is potentially unresponsive or bugged or just slow.
    I recovered my old account, email showed up pretty quickly to reactivate.
    Yea, checking spam or junk should be done as well.