Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reset Achievements

SofiahSofiah
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Bugs and Glitches
I joined the forums to report this publicly, although I've already sent a ticket. After every Thursday maintenance I lose any achievement that was created after the chain of destruction update at random. Chain slash talent rank achievements, Baltane mission achievements, Avalon raid achievements, chain slash dan achievements, and the G21 completion achievement (unable to get back and genuinely heartbreaking)

After every Thursday Maintenance I am greeted by the sound of gaining achievements upon logging in. Telling me that I've "obtained" all of the talent rank achievements and chain slash dan achievements that I "lost" and giving me the ap that comes with it. While many players would enjoy having a bug that can give them a potential 230 ap every week, I can't stand it. It's unbearably frustrating to have something so exploitative forced on me without any ability to control it.

Some information I didn't mention when submitting the ticket:
-This began happening after G21's initial release back in June. I didn't report it because I thought it was happening to everyone and would be resolved quickly
-I began playing Mabi in July of last year, and completed the previous gens much later than most players
-I had already mastered the chain slasher talent, gotten r1 in each chain slash skill, and dan 3 death mark and spinning slasher before the bug occurred. I did not, however, have chain slasher grandmastered
-I had completed all of the Baltane missions at least once and gained the achievements related to them, before the bug occurred
-I completed G21 part 1 the day of it's release, and stumbled into a Mokkurkalfi raid without dealing any damage, still netting me the achievement for the raid

Other than the information stated above, I have no idea how to recreate the bug, or if it is even still possible
I submitted a ticket, but there appears to be nothing that can be done, or Nexon isn't even working on it. I need to know for sure which is the case. If it is truly being ignored, then it seems my only other option is to delete my main character, as this is not happening to my alts at all. Below are screenshots provided of my character displaying the chain slash talent rank, while gaining the achievements for previous, already obtained, ranks
RMfEGbsaDObhU6KWdNsVDJKjh?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..4eKbfj04ujEt9tRY_Whu8A.ISm2Ar7Xg5JSLXcs4OD_pkooTlJgml79EQd-VrjpJux-HiIQoCFV1CKuIzHoU-DVu9VTvQrozDHh6wPNq_9hP_9YRscTM6quUXY4PQQQnHNUalVUqLuJ3Czmm5bdK696N8az6rPVJXjRvSE0vol32QM3vrpHlJjfJ4Ojd-R9ujgidFHtvM0Ey43vmerPYulqC4ev5RFuC_-X0Ku1UCLMNAwMh_iulBx9JSFdkEiIvuYUXDK_kC6Winb8DuJFfNSLJGn1tx8rglvBoP27XA_Duw.hqv1x5hWc374DRDpdpI8yA
?name%3Dmabinogi_2018_08_09_520.jpg&source=gmail&ust=1535321744148000&usg=AFQjCNGv4mNPqImHwSMNnWmRz22kXhWM5w
pGbHddT6zdEZ3cHMl1Fv7fqUP?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..zkawPaMjXNNHM9vFi5d9DA.HkRTwiF2kbv-7aqg1akGZo-C1aLSekpr4HmkajMTWaJ0S1nuyuT2K4EGOEU2rgoE7wdBTSBSY_C_-42hf0IEnTRsyuBB_3s2yt4cHQ37F5bm4xkUddBql5XVVlNacWNeWSjMCs2nOdt2ExqYzyV-IUZepkYE-oebELmg-efLV1JtvAsRZpYLC3B9CSt7QLt4C_SGmtBjktxUj8qQMjUOgcsRaXa2W425BoatiQXe9180yM8H2LVOdXKwvyWhaA_4OebMRlFjJfLhT4li9O-p9g.UXKjJpUeKrbyztbBe56Gbw

Comments