Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

server stability

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 28, 2018 in Technical Support
The past 2 years you still havent fixed your stability problem sure isnt as bad as it was but its still there for a game this old we would think the bug fix would of fixed it by now
randomly throughout the week my client gets disconnected a error saying you have been disconnected from the server but no reasoning behind it

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    You can get disconnected from the server if your internet signal has a hiccup, which happens to me sometimes. It happened more often when I wasn't using an ethernet cable.

It happens.

By the way, what does the two year time frame have to do with anything?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's an internet thing. My house internet was switched recently, and I started to DC from server more than usual while in my room.
    Sometimes I can log straight back in with no issues.

I assume the 2 years is the duration OP has been playing and experiencing this issue.