Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Subaru's Request 2

SatsukoSatsuko
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
in Help
Okay so, I'm trying to do the second Subaru's Request quest, where he tells you to talk to him "around 6 AM Erinn time to help Rem and Ram". Every time I talk to him, he's not giving me the rest of the quest, even if I wait and talk to him at 6 AM Erinn time on the dot. What do?

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    did you already have the "[Event] Subaru's Request" in your event quest tab? If so depend on what it says in the objective you have to talk to Ram (Located near Dunby church) or Rem (Located near Tir Bank).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 29, 2018
    In game daily request is given everyday at 6 AM to get metia
    You will get the avoid ulgarms, defeat ulgarms, defeat cultists out of 3 times when you use a respective metia.
    You will get the main event quests for the items once you completed one of those missions or also upon using the metia (I forget)

Also check to make sure you have no completed quest that you haven't pressed complete yet.