Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Saga help

ReneGamerReneGamer
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
Can the Iria Saga 1 still be done? And if it can be done, how would I go about starting the quest line and episodes. The wiki only tells me how it was done in 2013, with an episode every friday. So, I'm a bit lost.

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited August 31, 2018
    After looking at the wiki page, it says new episodes are released between two dates. All episodes are released so that information doesn't apply anymore.

You can still do Saga 1 in the Saga Icon on your taskbar. It is the one with the movie clapper. When you open it, you will be on the second tab which is Iria 2 (honestly underwhelming and not as rewarding). Click the first tab (Iria 1) and you will see a list of all 10 episodes to partake in. It is recommended to play them in order and they are all done solo. If it is your first time doing the episode, all cutscenes are unskippable. Note the opening intro uses some strange audio stuff that blasts the theme music into your ears so be wary about your headphones/speakers.
    ReneGamer
  • ReneGamerReneGamer
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Thank you for the help. I found it.