Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is there no way to buy less than 5,000 NX at once?

ZsofichanZsofichan
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited August 31, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
I only need 1,000 NX, but each and every payment option in NX purchase starts at 5,000 NX and up...
I understand 5€ is not that much money, but it's just enough to be slightly over the credit I have left available :/
Is there absolutely no way to put my €3 left on a prepaid card into NX? Do I really have to go out and buy a full €10 card again?

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Sadly there is no way to convert prepaid to NX or vice versa. These are the 2 different currencies they have. There have been ppl who don't have NX cards sold in their area and were forced to get NX credit….and sadly they cannot be combined at all. So their NX prepaid is stuck there for the most part, while their NX credit is now the only currency they use.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited September 5, 2018
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Sadly there is no way to convert prepaid to NX or vice versa. These are the 2 different currencies they have. There have been ppl who don't have NX cards sold in their area and were forced to get NX credit….and sadly they cannot be combined at all. So their NX prepaid is stuck there for the most part, while their NX credit is now the only currency they use.

-stares at the 10NX in my prepaid section that'll NEVER be used cause nothing costs 10 NX, yet it won't disappear unless I go a year without charging NX-
  • TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    I'm not aware of any possibility to do this sadly.
    To be honest i know of no MMO that allows to purchase virtual currency for anything lower than 5€
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    asnscorpio wrote: »

-stares at the 10NX in my prepaid section that'll NEVER be used cause nothing costs 10 NX, yet it won't disappear unless I go a year without charging NX-

There are various items that are something hundred 90 NX or something hundred 30 NX. There are also some that are something hundred 50 NX. With the correct combo of purchases, you may be able to get rid of that 10 NX. The question is are you willing to get a prepaid amt and need any of those items?
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    If you buy a card, you can take it OFF of the card in increments of 1000nx,

So, it's possible for someone else to buy a 10k card, take 9k off of it, and hand you 1k card.