Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost Queen of Aliech

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited September 2, 2018 in Help
Um, hello! I couldn't find Eirawen recently and read on Mabi-wiki that she belongs to G16. However, she was also involved in G19, when she could be found in the Throne Room on the second floor of Rath Royal Castle, and later, with the storyline's progress, in the castle's Hanging Garden. I don't quite remember, but I think that I saw her in the Throne Room even before starting G19 (less likely true). Then I started G20, and I needed to talk to her to get the Divine Knights Collection Book, but I couldn't find her in the castle, so I supposed that she was involved in the storyline, but she wasn't at all. So now I've completed G20 and I'm frustrated, because I still need that book and can't find Eirawen. The game map's NPC Search won't find her as well. Should I complete G16 to see her in the Castle again?

Comments

• YorozuyaYorozuya
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    I'm not entirely sure, but she might be one of those NPC's that only appear after you do a storyline quest. So yea, you should try finishing g16 first.
    Musicat
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pretty sure you will have to finish G16. She will then offer healing free of cost according to wiki.