Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Twin Blunt Weapons Stance Card + Chainsaw

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
edited September 17, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
EDIT: I realized I should add, this probably happens with other newer vanity twin blunt weapons. Mainly the Nail Bats (If they can even be dual wielded). I don't have them to test it but if anyone else knows, go ahead and reply here! For that matter, any twin blunt weapons that don't work should be added if anyone knows they are out there! Thanks. <3

EDITx2COMBO: I might make a new thread for this if needed? But when the chainsaw appearance scrolls are used on Frosted Borealis Hammers and then Dual Wielded, they don't use the Twin Blunt Weapon Stance Card either, much like the regular chainsaws do not. It just uses the normal Frosted Borealis Hammer stance (which is a bit different from regular x2 blunt stance, hence the possible need for a different thread?).

What is the issue?
When holding 2 Chainsaws as a Giant the proper stance does not display. This persists in combat mode as well as normal.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
To recreate this, be a giant, activate the Twin Blunt Weapons Stance Card and dual wield Chainsaws.

What do you expect to happen instead?
The stance should be consistent with other twin blunt weapons using the stance card!

Here are pictures of the Chainsaws (Note that the stance card is there to show its on and activated!):
Normal
cea009ebd541e6e8de59d558a37264a1.png
Combat
b95d2ba3b54a14750f9581974959d514.png

And here are some of regular blunt weapons:
Normal
827641662892485ec403784bac421686.png
Combat
3c2ba2a33634370ee11de4d24bc1907f.png

Relevant Items in Pictures:
Twin Blunt Weapons Stance Card
Chainsaw x2