Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

GuildTitleEvent: NewMembersNotRecognizedAsSuch

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited September 7, 2018 in Help
I approved two new members yesterday yet the new member count remains at zero. Is it just really slow to recognize new members? Are there further requirements beyond what Nexon has publicly stated so far? What's going on?

Helsa0151 of Alexina

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Okay then it still hasn't been 24 hours. As for IP address, if someone registered two characters it should still at the very least count as one, otherwise it's tantamount to punishment.
  • HelsaHelsa
    It has been more than 24 hours, still nothing.
  • RainxDevoutRainxDevout
    edited September 11, 2018
    When i recuit people to my guild it still says 0/5 on the guild stone. am i doing something wrong??
  • KjokaKjoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm running a guild on the Alexina server called Daoinesith. We've recruited at least 3 members since I set the title at the guild stone, yet it says we've recruited 0/5. I was talking to another guild leader and he had the same issue. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it? If this is something I can't solve myself I hope the issue gets fixed soon.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    It's been a few hours for mine too. Hopefully it shows up, why would it take this long in the first place? Please fix, geez.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Quoted from the Announcement page: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17882/guild-war-is-coming/p1

Katherz wrote: »
    Hi everyone, please see the updated Guild Title post:

NOTE: There is an issue with the requirement counter not updating correctly. As long as your guild recruits five members, the titles will be given once the event is over.