Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to set up to mine large B3 deposit?

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited February 1, 2017 in Help
In the Hillwen mines. I tried yesterday for a few hours, dying lots lots lots lots of times, before I ended up at a channel where someone else somewhat clear the way. I still have to set up a bit, but it was easier, because there's only about 2 golems to lure away. I watched some videos and read a lot of what people said works for them, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to lure all the golems away from the mining spot.

This is how it looks when I managed to finally mine thanks to the random person that cleared some of the path:
ue4tk8bq9

Image Link, not sure why it doesn't show :S : https://postimg.org/image/ue4tk8bq9/

Now, I had to wait another few hours before I can fully mine without being interrupted every few minutes by that pesky bisons.
- You see that bison 1, it tried to attack me, when I killed it, sometimes a golem spawns in its place, interrupting my setup, and I have to lure the golem away again.
- Then when all is well, there's few bisons around at the place where I circled number 2, they are just idly walking until they are within aggro range, and attacked me yet again.
- After I killed enough bisons, I can mine for longer without being interrupted, but then a bison that don't show in the screen at all, suddenly ran at full speed and attack me. I am so confused where it came from.

Comments

• rabbitwarrabbitwar
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Golems will drop in place if aggro gets dropped with skills like crisis escape, so you can attack them, get them to run over to you and then drop aggro to get them to move
    As for shriekers and bison, you will need enthralling performance to reset their locations when you move them, otherwise they'll run back to wherever they spawned at
    In general you wanna avoid killing anything because that will make a lot respawn and make it harder
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Is there other methods that don't require Enthralling Performance? I don't have it yet :C