Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't see upgrades and reforges on items.

FirelinksFirelinks
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Help
I can't see upgrades and reforge descriptions as the text goes down and exit the screen.

Either in windowed or even in fullscreen the item description are too large when there is lot of text because or enchants and upgrades.

Any fix to this?

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    I deal with this problem myself and I assume it's related to resolution; Mabinogi's UI these days does not play nice with lower resolutions in my experience, so if your computer/monitor can handle a larger resolution (1080p at the very least, I'm guessing) then that's what you'll need to do in order to mitigate this issue.

Otherwise, be like me and be blind to item properties because the majority of it gets cut off of the screen.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    One temporary workaround I found in another post was to change your PC's display setting from landscape to portrait, then change it back after you notedown the information. Do be warned you might need to adjust your view or the monitor to look at the portrait screen.
    Greta
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Okay it seems that no one really knew that this was a feature, but if you have a item whose description went past your screen, you can use the mouse wheel to scroll down the description.
    IAAWOrkaneJazmynRaykaBronzebreak
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Okay it seems that no one really knew that this was a feature, but if you have a item whose description went past your screen, you can use the mouse wheel to scroll down the description.

Wasn't aware of this; thanks for sharing the tip. Always glad to learn about undocumented functions in Mabinogi.