Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

a new wardrobe

ThortheinfiniteThortheinfinite
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
in Feedback and Suggestions
we should get a wardrobe for the weapon collectors i have a variety of weapons, most of witch id never use, but would still like to keep just to use for decoration, even to use it to decorate your home stead like when you decorate them with a stuffed head on the wall or the classic crossed swords and shield, that would be pretty neat. yay or nay?
  1. should we get a special place just to store our weapons?8 votes
    1. heck yes, we need this
       63% (5 votes)
    2. no, y'all are hoarders
       25% (2 votes)
    3. I don't care
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Similar to the war chest idea I had in some other thread.
    I would say a chest is more logical than a wardrobe.
    But then again, how would armor be placed in either?
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I usually use the bank or pets.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I usually use the bank or pets.

I find it difficult to keep organized in such fashion.
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    I say adding another tab to the dressing room would be best bet. But I'd also like to see it where we can access dressing room in shadow missions or dungeons.