Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - September 13th

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I'm actually grateful for the long downtime. We can focus on other IRL things or be social on the forums. It's like when you can't use a cell phone during a vacation. It hurts at first, but then you relax and enjoy the freedom. :)
    DANIarts
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    If we still don't have uncaped life skills and Mana Shield/Meditation after, this isn't worth it <_< >_>
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Greta wrote: »
    Blortad wrote: »
    Wonderful... so we can expect them to finally be done some time next week. Last time I recall that they said extended until further notice, it was like 3 days of down time. At least they're actually giving us updates this time though, I really applaud that. Hopefully we will continue to get updates. Maybe we could even get some description of what is actually going wrong so those of us who know enough about stuff can have some idea of what to expect for actual downtime?

Wow dude, you are full of it. They have done plenty of extensions with "further notice" and most of them ended within 1-3 hours. You must be still stuck at famous Iria update that actually took 3 days.

PTSD....

But that Iria Exploration Event. We've never had any I've enjoyed nearly as much as that one since.
  • ParrotzParrotz
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    O_O its been longer than expected wonder how big it will be...