Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Price check on 2 spiraling 48 floor r1 R6 crks

gigantor1gigantor1
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited September 14, 2018 in Alexina Marketplace
I was wondering if someone could give me a price check on my 2 swords I recently came into possession of.
I don't know how to attach a picture, so i'll list stats.
118 max on both of them.
One rolled fairly low on the spiral enchant while the other was a mid roll. Got a mid roll on both 48 floors. Both artisans are near perfect. One has max attack power 10 reforge and smash 3, while the other has max attack power 9 and final hit max damage 10. One is at 11 dura and the other is at 13. Thanks for any answers in advance :)
  1. Price of each sword2 votes
    1. 40m or less
       100% (2 votes)
    2. 50 m
       0% (0 votes)
    3. 60m
       0% (0 votes)
    4. 75m+
       0% (0 votes)