Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

we lost a player of tarlach today v.v

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    My utmost sincerest condolences to his family and friends. To live on while others die is painful enough as is, no matter how many times it may happen, but to bury your own child is a wrenching pain very few can even begin to imagine or conceptualize.

The spirit of the warrior, though, is always with you.
    SherriDANIarts
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    WELL Phine in G20 said that miletians never die get sick or something how can you explain this?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    WELL Phine in G20 said that miletians never die get sick or something how can you explain this?

Can't tell if you are just trolling or you are bad at paying proper respects for deceased.
    LeineiSherriVeylaine
  • DonPatchDonPatch
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Damn lad, I've seen him around a few times since we're such a small world on Tarlach but we never formally met. From what I remember, from eavesdropping on chat logs in public he seemed like a pretty good dude. Rest in peace man. You'll be missed on Earth and on Erinn.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    As a fellow diabetic, it saddens me to see another life claimed by this disease.
    Rest in peace. You've earned it.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I've seen him on Tarlach a few times, I can't remember if I was a friend at one point, or just happened to have seen him enough to remember him as someone great, but I do hope he's in a better place, and that he finds peace.

I also hope that nobody hacks his account because it no longer gets used(i've had an old account hacked - though i abandoned it, i hope nobody takes his death as an opportunity to take his account).

With that being said, I hope his family stays strong, and I hope things get better for them.