Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Equipment slots

FaithrendFaithrend
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in Item/Premium Shop
I remember briefly seeing a third weapon slot in cash shop while on hiatus for first and secondary equipment but I can't seem to find anything on it was this a limited sell like pet metals

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 17, 2018
    KHc5kWQ.png

this? it's in the shop right now

that's all there is...so if you were thinking of something else then it does not exist
    Faithrend
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    You just buy another expansion coupon and it'll add the third slot.
    Faithrend
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Thank you.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited October 22, 2018
    just keep in mind that these are duration equipment slots. Buying them give you a 30 day use of extra equipment slots. They don't actually last forever. I bought them thinking they did last forever

[Edit]

You don't have to buy the expansion again. Just have to add another 30 day use similar to style tab
    Faithrend
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited November 24, 2018
    If I use that Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon without having VIP or Premium, what will happen?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    If I use that Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon without having VIP or Premium, what will happen?

... you should still get the extra equipment slot? It's not restricted to Premium+ functionality, but if you have 0 time left you can't actually use it.

That being said, equipment stays in the slots (even through Rebirths) so it's handy storage if you let it expire after placing everything there. THAT being said, once you take the equipment out, you can't put it back until you buy more duration.