Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Enough is enough

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
in Feedback and Suggestions
all these gachapon lootboxes and gambling is getting annoying nexon when will you stop this greedy cash grabbing bs it honestly has made me and many others un interested in mabinogi yet again (slow clap) my suggestion is to stop with gachapon and loot boxes forever.

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    1436682790893.jpg
    LeineiGretaYangKoeteBronzebreakSherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited September 20, 2018
    lol then the game would die. You realize that they use gacha income to pay for the developers who update the game, the power to run the servers, and the overhead encompassing the game right? Gacha is likely the single largest revenue stream for Mabinogi (which is already a low earner in NA)

I admit it would be nice to see some different sales instead of gacha every now and again. Squire recruitment letters, reforge sales, etc. However, these sales are usually not mutually exclusive to gacha and are released along with a gacha so it wouldn't really help.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Maia wrote: »
    lol then the game would die. You realize that they use gacha income to pay for the developers who update the game, the power to run the servers, and the overhead encompassing the game right? Gacha is likely the single largest revenue stream for Mabinogi (which is already a low earner in NA)

I admit it would be nice to see some different sales instead of gacha every now and again. Squire recruitment letters, reforge sales, etc. However, these sales are usually not mutually exclusive to gacha and are released along with a gacha so it wouldn't really help.

Or maybe new outfit bags.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Outfit bags would be nice. =D
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I doubt outfit bags would keep the servers alive like gacha does
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930

i saw outfit bags a few months ago, it didnt look like anyone was buying them apart for me and 1 friend. i didnt see anyone else with the outfits
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yeah, people have been asking this for years now and Nexon hasn't listened. What makes you think they will now?
    I'm just as annoyed with all this gachacrap as you are but it's getting the whales to fork over their money so ofc they'll use it to their advantage.

i saw outfit bags a few months ago, it didnt look like anyone was buying them apart for me and 1 friend. i didnt see anyone else with the outfits

I bought one of the newer outfits, the Noble Hanbok Outfit (F)