Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let us turn off Trans skill bar chagnes

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
in Feedback and Suggestions
PLEASE let us turn off the stupid random 1 skill bar that changes when u enter dk, paladin, falcon, and beast, this is beyond unnecessary and literally every other transformation would make much better use of this feature due to having far more active skills, and yet the trans with the least active skills by far is the only trans given this feature. All this does is lock me out of DK because I go to transform in the middle of a raid or something, realize all my f button skills are wrong, then transform back right away to keep from dieing because I cant even use crisis to hide and set my skills because its disabled in trans, but then cant go back into trans to set them when im no longer in danger because its on cooldown, so they just dont ever get set because I forget thats even a thing until the next time it nearly gets me killed in an intense moment. I cant even just stop and let things kill me to finally get them set because when u die, u exit trans. To make this worse, when I finally do remember to set them I set them then continue playing like any sane person would, then the game crashes or some such thing, causing my hotkey changes to not be saved, putting em back at square one.
THICCthighssavelives