Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ways to make Blaze not lame

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
edited September 20, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Currently, Blaze is basically useless. This is quite a shame because its SUPER fun to use, one of my favorite skills, its also very satisfying to perform well. The main reason, I think, that Blaze is so useless is because of the extremely limited selection of weapons that can use it effectively. Currently there are 2, Combat wands, which are garbage, and Savage wands, which are more for using their element then for Blaze. I dont think we necessarily need a new type of want dedicated to blaze, though a staff that doesnt apply a penalty to blaze damage would be nice. I think if they just updated the old combat wand so ti can be sued with the newer combat skills that would be enough to make Blaze useful again on utility alone. The ability to sue bash alongside Blaze without changing weapon would be awesome. This may even add combat wands to the extremely short (1 item long) list of viable spirit weapons. If combat wands counted as a blunt weapon that would allow you also to use the special effects of Smash and walk with counter loaded. It might also be interesting to maybe see giants DW combat wands, though that might be a bit pointless. Either way, Blaze needs a better selection of weapons that dont penalize its damage by a massive amount.
THICCthighssavelivesYangKoete