Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

art shop ☆ [anime + digital paint]

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
edited September 21, 2018 in Art Creations
new gacha out which means i want stuff which means i need gold!!
payment goes to Leafpetal on the alexina server
im fine with payment being sent through the player-run gold transfer

examples:

regular style:
tumblr_pdhg0cnKmx1u5qpeso2_540.png
tumblr_pa1i5rA2cC1u5qpeso1_1280.png
swaggyswagswag.png
bust: 1.5mil
halfbody: 3mil
fullbody: 5mil

painted:
r3p.png
r4.png
tumblr_pfe06akVXD1u5qpeso1_1280.png
bust: 2mil
halfbody: 5mil
fullbody: 7mil

anime:
ani.png
afdsf.png
bust: 1mil
halfbody: 2mil
fullbody: 3mil

black&white sketches
tumblr_pena13525M1tidstpo1_1280.png
tumblr_pal4ugu4Mc1u5qpeso2_1280.png
tumblr_p9zja0qLt41u5qpeso2_1280.png
bust: 500k
halfbody: 1mil
fullbody: 1.5mil

prices may be higher based on the complexity of the piece and character design, so please dont send payment until we agree on a price.
if you want a background, the price will vary a lot depending on what you want so tell me what you were thinking for it and we'll work something out

i will do art in exchange for items on alexina only. see here for my wishlist

you can post here or dm me or hmu on discord live laugh lasagna#3173
for regular and painted style, i only accept pose references that are photos of actual people, no drawn poses.

will do: wings, giants, armor, furrys, ocs/non mabi characters, fanart, couples, group pictures
will not do: nsfw, pets