[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

It was long

HardmuscleHardmuscle
Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
Posts: 2,553
Member
edited September 25, 2018 in Town Square
No drama. No spam.

When reminding people of the terms we agreed to becomes baiting other players and trolling, in the name of a troll spam thread caused by a Child GM, it's time to go. There won't be any of me later on down the road saying I changed my mind. I'm going in the game and marking the whole account for deletion. The game account can expire after I delete the email. I will not kiss a Child GM's ass while they troll children. -- Goodbye.

If anyone is baiting anyone; it's the d--che bag handing out warnings for reacting to their bait.

Complaint Filed to Nexon (copy sent to company.nexon). https://i.imgur.com/OSJAZmc.png

Live Archive of this thread to counter any attempt of deletion. http://archive.is/vqhUZ

Comments

  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,065
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    No drama. No spam.

    When reminding people of the terms we agreed to becomes baiting other players and trolling, in the name of a troll spam thread caused by a Child GM, it's time to go. There won't be any of me later on down the road saying I changed my mind. I'm going in the game and marking the whole account for deletion. The game account can expire after I delete the email. I will not kiss a Child GM's ass while they troll children. -- Goodbye.

    If anyone is baiting anyone; it's the d--che bag handing out warnings for reacting to their bait.

    Complaint Filed to Nexon (copy sent to company.nexon). https://i.imgur.com/OSJAZmc.png

    Live Archive of this thread to counter any attempt of deletion. http://archive.is/vqhUZ

    This is hilarious. You DIRECTLY insulted a lot of players, in general have a holy than thou attitude that can't be wrong, and when you get called out for being a jerk and baiting a thread you post this? This is too much honestly. The post that got you banned had, "Here comes greta and the drama crew" as the last statement there, and tbh that was probably one of the lighter things you said in it. It's baffling that you can't understand why you got a warning.
    SebastianShouKGretaBuffalosMiunaSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    That's incorrect. I was taken out of context. Completely Misunderstood.

    When I said, "It's one more reason for us to hate each other" , I was replying to William.

    Not the entire game or lots of other players.

    Troll.

    You can all sit there and pretend you are not aware of my original intent. When I came in to say there's a better way to handle this, ... and in the end I'm being dressed to look like the entire forum's problem. --> ..... You can go straight to the back, Sir Kaizer
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,065
    Posts: 1,048
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    That's incorrect. I was taken out of context. Misunderstood.

    When I said, "It's one more reason for us to hate each other" , I was replying to William.

    Not the entire game or lots of other people.

    Now buzz off troll.

    I have a screenshot of what you said, you're not being taken out of context trust me.

    If a moderator has reviewed it, and deemed what you said bannable (or warnable) as per the agreement you agreed to by using the forums they're exercising full rights, that you agreed to give them. Go ahead and PM a GM if you think it's that unfair.
    SebastianGretaMiuna
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    I have a live archive of the entire thread. It's included in the report sent to the company page. A lot of people spent too much time reading things out of context (deleted posts cause this). What was said to William was misquoted and applied to everyone, by Sherri. -- Like I said. -- I was talking to William.

    and this thread was not made to you. - i dont have to answer to you at all. -- I'll just report your posts for what they are. Spam.
    HellkaizerTHICCthighssavelives
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    The fact anyone can overlook the reason for that thread to defend furthering of the reason for that thread, is all the more reason in the world for this to go corporate. Seriously, take a step back and look at what we are arguing about. You are burning me because I think we should deal with this differently, that's what I said (as opposed to deleting every post we have ever made and going off the handle). Which do you support?

    Dealing with this differently, diplomatically? -- or losing your cool like a mad man, or woman? It would seem from your posture that you all prefer the latter, and that's really sad. *I'm not exactly losing my cool here. One peaceful thread with some troll's spam doesn't cut it.

    *and I'm not exactly asking anyone to answer me here, nor am I demanding an answer from anyone. // *like someone else*

    It's funny how you have no problem remembering and screenshotting what you think will make me the cause of everyone's problem, but you don't take the time to remember what it was I said to start with, or take a screenshot of that (about favoritism). -- Gee. I wonder why.

    thread: http://archive.is/Ntkyw


    While the lot of you are licking each others toes with likes and giggles; think about what brought us all to this point. -- The childish antic labels of a ninja baby without the strength to confront people like people. -- 4 veterans down and quite possibly close to a ban because of brand new untold of rules set down by the king of trolls themselves. ~ I'm sure Mabinogi will grow super fast with this kind of climate in their forum.

    Why close to a ban? Because no one really knows what, or whose, preference will yield them a warning or an upgrade on one. ~ Great job. 👏

  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,865
    Posts: 1,483
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    I was too busy playing with the AH market and real life to noticed this drama that apparently just happened on da forum(Prolly due to thread deletions)...anybody wanna give me a neutral rundown? :/

    Another great fallout like between Platinoki_x_Zaro? Or Sabina debacle? o-o;;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 42,970
    Posts: 6,230
    Member
    Rhey wrote: »
    I was too busy playing with the AH market and real life to noticed this drama that apparently just happened on da forum(Prolly due to thread deletions)...anybody wanna give me a neutral rundown? :/

    Another great fallout like between Platinoki_x_Zaro? Or Sabina debacle? o-o;;

    Don't worry. There was no drama. Just ignore this thread. It will poof anyway.
    SebastianLidrsterSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    Nothing says, "There Was No Drama" like creating a thread named "Goodbye Forums".

    Nothing aside from deleting almost every post you've ever made: http://archive.is/ry7vV
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 42,970
    Posts: 6,230
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Nothing says, "There Was No Drama" like creating a thread named "Goodbye Forums".

    Nothing aside from deleting almost every post you've ever made: http://archive.is/ry7vV

    Lol. You mistaking me with Gaea. It's ok though.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    I didn't mistake you with Gaea. - /facepalm.

    You don't get it. --

    You and Her and Me and Everyone (Now) are the Toys of Children Without The Strength To Treat People Like People.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,630
    Posts: 1,723
    Member
    yikes I guess maybe it's a good thing I kinda stopped posting as much on these forums... if I was more active I might have gotten caught up in this drama as well D:
    TheNyanCatHardmuscleSherri
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 42
    Member
    Needn't we forget that this is Mabinogi?
    A MMORPG? A game.

    My unwanted advice:
    Please remember to blink and maybe go spend time with live humans for a while.
    It will adjust your perspective and this will become trivial.

    Back into the clouds I go.

    shirt-1493316918-76a39edbb20d798f9ab9ddb2550de14e.png?v=3&d=eyJvbmx5X21ldGEiOiBmYWxzZSwgImZvcmNlIjogZmFsc2UsICJvcHMiOiBbWyJ0cmltIiwgW2ZhbHNlLCBmYWxzZV0sIHt9XSwgWyJyZXNpemUiLCBbXSwgeyJ3aWR0aCI6IDk5Ni4wLCAiYWxsb3dfdXAiOiBmYWxzZSwgImhlaWdodCI6IDk5Ni4wfV0sIFsiY2FudmFzX2NlbnRlcmVkIiwgWzEyMDAsIDEyMDBdLCB7ImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiAiZmZmZmZmIn1dLCBbInJlc2l6ZSIsIFs4MDBdLCB7fV0sIFsiY2FudmFzX2NlbnRlcmVkIiwgWzgwMCwgODAwLCAiI2ZmZmZmZiJdLCB7fV0sIFsiZW5jb2RlIiwgWyJqcGciLCA4NV0sIHt9XV19
    LiberateSebastianGretaTheNyanCatHardmuscleIyasenuSherriDANIartsCrims
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    @Valenth ~ "Please remember to blink and maybe go spend time with live humans for a while."

    The irony there is beautiful. ~ Considering I spend less time on this forum than anyone else using it.

    Go on. ~ Roll through the dates of my last 100 posts. -- Now read through the dates of the trolls waiting to pile onto a thread in defense of "bias-administered-warnings on the basis of one's-own-personal-reading-preference, the personal-preference of a ninja-baby who makes up new rules on the fly. 👏

    Gone to a better place.

  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,850
    Posts: 348
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    You were making some good points though you were going about it in a condescending matter ( don't you think there is a reason many people react the way they do against you). Did you ever think maybe its me with how many people react to you. Even after jazmyn defended, you still kept behaving like a jerk and using language that would sure trigger someone.
    7P2KmKB.jpg
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/105169/#Comment_105169
    even as a joke you have to admit assuming someone is really drunk and then to use the really drunk assumption to assert their claim is ridiculous, is pretty low you know.

    EDIT: you can't really claim this was out of context since its right there, also if it is out context and it was not meant as a joke it just looks even worse on your part.
    SebastianGretaBuffalosSherriDANIarts
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,120
    Posts: 394
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    I personally find it interesting how you have the audacity to berate Greta for acting the way she did about her warnings only to act exponentially worse just by having your posts “removed from visibility”. But that’s all I have left to contribute to this... experience. I ain’t gonna bother myself with this any longer, not that you ever really acknowledge my points to begin with. Good luck with whatever you do from here on out.
    GretaSherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,630
    Posts: 1,111
    Member
    I'm curious, but didn't you just defend the entire forum's system and its moderation team earlier?
    SebastianGretaMiunaBuffalosSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    @Veylaine ~ I was being condescended by those I was condescending. // What you have there is not all of what was deleted. What was taken out of context is the part where I said it is "one more reason for us to hate each other" (Us in that post is Me and William (aka Buffalos), not the whole game). Can you show me where I insulted everyone in the game as claimed? Bet you can't. -- Because again, what was said was to the people specifically tagged in my replies to what they had said to me. -- It would be so much better if "someone" would either stop deleting posts, or stop deleting posts in such a way as to make the conversation seem to've taken place in a different way than it did.

  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Posts: 98
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Nothing says, "There Was No Drama" like creating a thread named "Goodbye Forums It was long".

    Fixed it for you, you're welcome.
    MiunaGretaSebastianTheNyanCatSherriDANIarts
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,850
    Posts: 348
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Veylaine ~ I was being condescended by those I was condescending. // What you have there is not all of what was deleted. What was taken out of context is the part where I said it is "one more reason for us to hate each other" (Us in that post is Me and William (aka Buffalos), not the whole game). Can you show me where I insulted everyone in the game as claimed? Bet you can't. -- Because again, what was said was to the people specifically tagged in my replies to what they had said to me. -- It would be so much better if "someone" would either stop deleting posts, or stop deleting posts in such a way as to make the conversation seem to've taken place in a different way than it did.
    "lay off the alcohol" context or not, it does not matter. That thread was delete ridden so I have no idea which posts you are talking about but it doesn't matter because its not about defending others but I am talking about you, also I didn't say everyone was innocent but you, im saying you aren't innocent either. Anyways whether or not they did something mean to you does not justify you assuming they're drunk was the point.

    You should take your own advice and not react with hyperbole and unfounded assumptions. There was no need for you claim they were drinking, and no you don't have to bring other peoples actions into this because I'm not defending them im just simply stating what you should of not had said even with context in mind. ( could of just said your way of thinking is unreasonable or ridiculous, but you chose to go a derogatory route)

    PS(EDIT): I didn't claim you insulted everyone or even reacted to absolutely everyone in that thread. I said you were condescending to those who reacted to you. that in it self isn't an insult but a behavior, I use that specific example with DANNYdani because even if they did say something to you in no way it justifies you using that assumption ( lay off the alcohol). Because with the forums code of the conduct in mind that is in fact derogatory, and explains why you have gotten warned or at the very least was the last building block for getting warned.
    SebastianSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,840
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    edited September 25, 2018
    If passing out permanent scars on the oldest accounts in the game for stupid things, such as telling people there are better ways to deal with troll-gms, is your plan to increase revenue and population on Mabinogi, I wish you loads of luck. I entered the discussion arena after two trolls were trolled by a troll. I was not the beginning nor will I be the end of this fiasco. -- It was nice knowing all of you the past 12 years.
    Veylaine
This discussion has been closed.