Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did the game go down just now?

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    @Darkpixie99

Pray to RNG Jesus

I lost a Tea Table...
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    I was in Tir when this happened. It was alarming. But then I remembered I saw Ferghus acting suspiciously earlier...
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm currently on and have been on for quite a while, but the market channel is not busy for us at the moment.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    im commercing in alexina ch7 and nothing weird happened. inb4 this jinxes it 8)
    im also not in america though if that makes any difference. its happened before where the americans get dcd and im fine lol
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    The infamous mass lag + dc strikes again.

Who let Fergus at the Servers again?

The monkeys don't know any better, unfortunately.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited February 1, 2017
    Was disconnected from Tarlach for a bit, but got back on.

Edit: Person I was afk with disconnected about as soon as i got back on.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I survived by hiding in my homestead bunker. All those poor lost souls. D:
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    This is like the third time this exact scenario has gone down in the past month or so. Someone keeps tripping over a cord, methinks.