Check out the patch notes for the August 13th update, P.E.T. Part 2: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23540
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Has Been Taken Over By Ewoks

HardmuscleHardmuscle
Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
edited September 29, 2018 in Town Square
alnjpbk.jpg

Comments

• HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited September 27, 2018
    12 years = zero violations, warnings, bans, suspensions. literally zero.

2 days after moderators pass out biased-labels, near to permanent ban.

Great Plan!
    ImaizumiVimi
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,485
    raw

You're not making any sense.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    If you maintained a perfectly clean record for the past 12 years and were given a one-up to a warning level you gained 2 days ago (one away from ban) for a racist claim made against you, ~ YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Surely whoever reported you must of had a screenshot of the claim. So send a ticket explaining the context of what was said.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    No. It was a blanket claim made with a blanket of other claims.

We have a serious communication problem here.

I have never been, said, made, or reacted racist in my life.

-- This wasn't even brought to a debate, just slapped on me out of nowhere.

// I can't believe anyone would think I'd ever be willing to argue about whether or not "I'm racist"..

// Unbelievable
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    They will find something to ban all of us for. --

Even if they have to make it up -- Lie. -- Falsify reports to a higher authority.

Like I said in my thread, ~ It was long. ~ It was dramatic. ~ and at times, It was fun...

--- But this whole charade is over the top.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    We're not trying to start drama. We honestly don't understand what you're saying. A GM randomly picked you to call a racist and give a warning to without reason?
    And the thing about the mods passing out biased-labels? What's that?
    Froglord wrote: »
    raw

You're not making any sense.

GretaVimiSherriDANIarts
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    See my edits. ~ I'm seriously stressed out and made several edits after reconsidering your stance. ~ You are honestly pulling me through the mud if you think I believe "you don't know what I'm talking about". ~ http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18043/goodbye-forums/p1
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,555
    See my edits. ~ I'm seriously stressed out and made several edits after reconsidering your stance. ~ You are honestly pulling me through the mud if you think I believe "you don't know what I'm talking about". ~ http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18043/goodbye-forums/p1

Yeah, no some of us don't catch up on the drama so all I know is that everyone's getting Ninja'd and/or editing their own posts.

For what it's worth I can tell you of the story of when I was called a racist for seemingly arrogant reasons if you want me to DM you it.

I dunno if that helps, or anything I'm just tryna help 'cause a ghost town isn't nearly as fun of a place to be.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,565
    12 years = zero violations, warnings, bans, suspensions. literally zero.

2 days after moderators pass out biased-labels, near to permanent ban.

Great Plan!

Another drama thread? :D

Having zero bans/warning/etc for 12 years doesn't tell anything honestly.

But rumors... Oh rumors... Some juicy things might get revealed.

• TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,870
    You two are weird you say you'll quit, well Greta said she'll mostly quit. Gaea seems to be the only one.

As for you hardmuscle I don't understand. You should of already deleted your account and you said I'll be on my way out mutiple times saying ng I'm quitting in so and so hours or soon but yet you're still here it's like asking for a ban. Not saying the ban would be justified but at this point you're asking for it lol , going by the logic you say the mod has against you at least.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Trythis wrote: »
    You two are weird you say you'll quit, well Greta said she'll mostly quit. Gaea has seems to be the only one.

As for you hardmuscle I don't understand. You should of already deleted your account and you said I'll be on my way out mutiple times saying ng I'm quitting in so and so hours or soon but yet you're still here it's like asking for a ban. Not saying the ban would be justified but at this point you're asking for it lol , going by the logic you say the mod has against you at least.

I said I will lurk on forums not quit, also mentioned that I might post if it's something important and such.. That's why my thread name is "Goodbye Forums...?" and not "Goodbye Forums", it's as if I'm asking myself if I should leave these forums for good or not. Lately, it's been too interesting to leave LOL.

But that's enough about me, since this is not my thread. We should talk about Hardmuscle more... :)

I got some real questions for Hardmuscle. Why you keep calling GM's a child? Are you just trying to assume their age or what? You think it's okay to keep bashing GM's for few days now? You probably attempting to get banned at this point.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    I mean, seems like a ban is really the only way for him to do what he said about leaving the game/forums.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    In every game I've ever played with a forum feature, questioning the disciplinary actions of a Mod/Gm/Admin/etc in a public manner, especially while insulting said person(s), has always resulted in harsher punishment.

If you are really upset about the way you are treated, contact Nexon directly to contest your claims. Right now, you are just trying to crowdfund your anger and you will make it worse for everyone else.
    GretaIyasenuVeylaineSherriDANIartsBronzebreakKakiPi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    I can understand being given a punishment, but I am curious where 'racist' came from tbh. it sounds like the colorful words of a social justice warrior. you know when they call you random BS 'buzz words' like what Hitler was because you don't agree with them 100% on everything? I just hope there's not someone like that modding this forum. I never personally saw Hardmuscle say anything racist so that's why I'm curious. Send out ban & warnings sure... but call people racists and crap when they're not? That's when I'll have a problem with it. So if this is true I'm just kinda...

1482971691-2918053c6cb840fd887ae7a9be0c8403.jpeg
    SolsticeeVimiSherriTHICCthighssavelivesDANIartsBronzebreak
  • SolsticeeSolsticee
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Honestly, I think that it's good that they didn't directly go to Nexon. Mainly because this will just encourage other people who have had problems with the same GM speak out about it on one thread, it'll be easier to see than just submitting a ticket and getting brushed off :). I'm pretty sure Nexon has a policy on racist comments somewhere which is where the word racist came from. But it definitely is questionable what was said that made the GM offended??

Also if there are many players having problems with the same GM, then Nexon should look into this honestly :/
  • TrythisTrythis
    Solsticee wrote: »
    Honestly, I think that it's good that they didn't directly go to Nexon. Mainly because this will just encourage other people who have had problems with the same GM speak out about it on one thread, it'll be easier to see than just submitting a ticket and getting brushed off :). I'm pretty sure Nexon has a policy on racist comments somewhere which is where the word racist came from. But it definitely is questionable what was said that made the GM offended??

Also if there are many players having problems with the same GM, then Nexon should look into this honestly :/

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18043/goodbye-forums/p1

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18110/it-was-long/p1
    Though the threads have a lot of deleted or unlisted posts especially the first one so some context is lost

If you really want to o know what happened to the best of our ability read those threads.

If you can't be bothered to read the thread this comment summerizes the first third and compares it to the second ( 2nd has less paragraphs if you think it's too much of handle. So if you can't bother I really recommend reading this comment to understand the first thread and then at least try to read the 2nd thread.)
    1. In a thread about the age of Mabi's users, a couple of users got spammy and offtopic in a goofy not-hateful way: Quotes nested within quotes made up of only single sentence replies, jokes, etc. until the quote chain got huge. This went of for 3 pages. It was kind of like the content in the "Last post wins" thread, basically inane stuff but not argumentative.

2. A mod removed it and gave official warnings to 3 or 4 users. Two of those users, Greta and Gaea, who now each had 2 warnings, felt the punishment was too harsh (warnings don't go away ever at the moment and from what they claim you can only get 3 before you're banned) and aired their grievances in a complaint thread. The two users felt a better course of action would have been removing the posts and issuing a verbal warning. Anyway, those two users decided to leave the forums. They claim the reason is because they feared getting that third warning if they posted any more "witty and humorous" content.
    3. In that complaint thread, Hardmuscle basically sided with the mods and expressed that he didn't approve of the "temper tantrum" of those two warned users. Note that he was the first user in that thread to side with the mods and actually write a lengthy response. The rest of the users in that thread disagreed with him vocally. He replied back to defend his position. Then, one of the original warned users and author of the complaint thread, Greta, said that Hardmuscle should now be warned for "derailing a thread to argue with several people" and most of the thread 'liked' her post. If you take a step back, you'll see that Hardmuscle's posts, while very inflammatory, are ON TOPIC but of the opposite opinion and that he only replied to those who engaged with him. So basically the author of the complaint thread wanted only consenting opinions in their thread and wanted serious dissenting opinions marked as trolling. Everyone then proceeded to dogpile on Hardmuscle.

4. Some of Hardmuscle's posts were removed and he was warned. For what exactly, I don't know. Could be for derailment (which I personally disagree with) or for inflammatory language (which I have to say I agree with).

5. And now we're here in a second complaint thread very similar to the first.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    I was kinda poking around and I saw he called someone "furry scum" .....but since when was 'furry' a race? if anything it's kink shaming, but racist? O.o I'm not trying to stick up for Hardmuscle or anything, but I also really don't like the idea of someone accusing users of something they're not. I want to know if this is true and why he was called such a term
  • TrythisTrythis
    and lastly it's not a GM hardmuscle is talking about @Solsticee. He's talking about a Volunteer Moderator
    Aqualsol is the moderator
  • SolsticeeSolsticee
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Trythis wrote: »
    and lastly it's not a GM hardmuscle is talking about @Solsticee. He's talking about a Volunteer Moderator
    Aqualsol is the moderator

Oh ok, I did not know Volunteer's can issue things like that
  • GretaGreta
    Ohhh he was talking about Aquasol? I swear to god I saw him post an image of the warning and it was Aquatroll not Aquasol in there. So I was genuinely confused lol. I think I still have a link of the image in my phone browsing history. I'll try to pull it out.

EDIT: LOL, found it: https://i.imgur.com/bCm19eS.png
This discussion has been closed.