Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
Check out a sneak peek at the upcoming July 16th P.E.T. Part 1 update: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/pet/part1
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Has Been Taken Over By Ewoks

Comments

• PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,995
    Arjune wrote: »
    I was kinda poking around and I saw he called someone "furry scum" .....but since when was 'furry' a race? if anything it's kink shaming, but racist? O.o I'm not trying to stick up for Hardmuscle or anything, but I also really don't like the idea of someone accusing users of something they're not. I want to know if this is true and why he was called such a term

Ahh, that was me! I called him that for the fun of it. Nothing too major.

442440967216431114.png
    GretaVimiSherriTHICCthighssavelivesHardmuscle
  • PorkiePorkie
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Imagine using nexon forums, a baby's playground where people with a brain aren't allowed to speak their mind, and thinking "Wow, the staff is not biased and I will be treated fairly."

Feelsbadman
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 19,005
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    You were not called a racist. This is literally the line in the Code of Conduct:

- Making racist, derogatory, threatening comments and/or direct attacks on other members will not tolerated.

You were warned for making direct attacks on members and not to mention, the GMs and VFMs in PMs. The statement above was given in your warning as that is rule you were breaking.
    PromesteinMissFortuneAquasolSurreptitiouslyFayeKaibaGretaShoogLiberateBuffalosLidrsterand 12 others.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,440
    Trythis wrote: »
    and lastly it's not a GM hardmuscle is talking about @Solsticee. He's talking about a Volunteer Moderator
    Aqualsol is the moderator

Doesn't matter if it's a "GM" or a Forum Volunteer; whoever hands out warnings needs to be more conscious of the whole situation.
    Hardmuscle
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,870
    edited September 27, 2018
    @PlatinaKoki
    That was not my point you're assuming that I think it excuses it, I dont.

I just wanted to point out to @Solsticee who he was talking about before more context gets lost.
    Hardmuscle
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,590
    Everyone to the timeout corner!
    Hardmuscle
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 45,220
    Katherz wrote: »
    You were not called a racist. This is literally the line in the Code of Conduct:

- Making racist, derogatory, threatening comments and/or direct attacks on other members will not tolerated.

You were warned for making direct attacks on members and not to mention, the GMs and VFMs in PMs. The statement above was given in your warning as that is rule you were breaking.

And here we go. I was pretty sure it was this case. It explains everything. Thanks Katherz for clarifying this to everyone. :)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    Well that clears up that then ^^; I thought it was a bit odd if he was literally called a racist. didn't seem like something a mod or GM would do, and I'm glad that's not what it really was
    GretaForeRunia
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,890
    Greta wrote: »
    Ohhh he was talking about Aquasol? I swear to god I saw him post an image of the warning and it was Aquatroll not Aquasol in there. So I was genuinely confused lol. I think I still have a link of the image in my phone browsing history. I'll try to pull it out.

EDIT: LOL, found it: https://i.imgur.com/bCm19eS.png

Wait what is this
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,070

Oooh I was gonna say.. he was attacking people but I didn't see him say anything racist o-o huh
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,575
    oh this is still going? I thought it ended

disappointed_eromanga_sensei__by_mrtapoz_kun-db5lqgp.png

reminds me of the golden elf days when everyone including myself we're complaining about them
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 32,590
    This is a that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend.
    SherriDANIarts
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    edited September 28, 2018
    People don't seem to understand.

Do you want me to say I've been clean for 1 year? 5 years? 6 years?

I was clean for 12 years and that's the amount I'm going to claim when having this discussion. ~

I was accused of doing something I didn't do (and punished without evidence or description of the violation).
    - No evidence, description given, for said violation. ~ I don't even know what it was that caused the violation.

*it was made up (aka as fiction)

@Greta, you are being the thing you said I was being, and now you act like being a troll is justifiable behavior. ~

I guess that only counts for you right?

~ I came into this battle on Nexon's side and left the battle on your side, after it occurred to me how far the GMs had taken their childish drama. ~ YOU MUST NOT FORGET ALL OF THIS WAS STARTED BY A GM, on Discord. -- not by me.

All of you will understand when you need to, and won't if you "choose not to".

Nothing occurred between the first warning and the second warning, and it's only a matter of time before I get a third warning for yet another thing I did not do, and of course the Troll-Cluts-Clan will act like it's perfectly reasonable for everyone except themselves.

--| page 2 of this thread archive: http://archive.is/SjGTA - for brevity.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Katherz

You are a troll ~ I did nothing to anyone after the first warning. -- You and your entire team are corrupted delusional liars.

I made two posts on the Last Post Wins thread and they were both removed for no reason whatsoever, without a mention.

(no one was arguing at all).

~ Those posts were what, Off Topic? In a thread without a topic?

You know where to go.

----

The only GM / VM I attacked in PM is you when I told you what side of your ass to blow this fiasco of lies out of.

I have a copy and I will post it to Google and submit it as a page of its own, if I must.

----

Your second warning is based on things used for the first warning, and will no doubt be used for the third warning because you and your team are dead set on losing what few good people you had left around here. ~ Now sit there and pretend you and the label-clan played no role in any of this while I carry out "the threat I made to your VFM" on the South Korea company page. (promising to report them, and you, is no threat).

--| page 2 of this thread archive: http://archive.is/SjGTA - for brevity.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Note to @Katherz ~ You (and the Team) were added to those PMs by Me, .. not your VFMs. // That's to say, inform, remind you, that you were called into the friendly-fire by me, not by a VFM or someone you're pretending to be saving from an attack. // ~ They didn't call you there. ~ I added all of you myself to make sure the discussion was not between me and one volunteer. ~ and what did you do? You attributed everything I said to you, to them? When I told you to blow it your ass, you called that an attack on the VFM. ~ You seem to forget who your customers are. ~ We are your money. -- You are lying about your money -- and seem to be enjoying it.

• CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Since it's been confirmed by the GM that you weren't warned for racism, I think it's about time you made another thread with a different topic. You wouldn't want to get warned for derailing the thread :P
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Ceui

While it was confirmed "I wasn't called a Racist" ; nothing else she said was confirmed.

She could be lying about that too. "technically" // it's hard to be funny at this point //
    None of the following happened after the First Warning.

gJUFqaX.png

I was called a furry (furry scum), and William said I insulted furries when I said "/facepaw" ...

If that's derogatory or any of the other crap said on this "label" .../ we're all in serious trouble.
  • GretaGreta
    Dude, just stop...
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Greta ~ Hurry Up!

Get your third warning and be banned for the troll you are.

Do what you do best and prove it! -- Prove you are a troll.

viE6P80.png

You think it's okay to defend yourself against this, but it's not okay for me to do the same?

Go to your bridge. ~ and stay there.
    CrimsTHICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Greta ~ Hurry Up!

Get your third warning and be banned for the troll you are.

Do what you do best and prove it! -- Prove you are a troll.

You think it's okay to defend yourself against this, but it's not okay for me to do the same?

Go to your bridge. ~ and stay there.

I was defending myself, but I was doing it constructively and I tried to be understandable to GM's and others. Also, no one even cares about my thread anymore, even me. I got over it. But you not. You keep making things up and create silly drama. So embarrassing dude.
    If you keep this toxic attitude you will definitely be the first to get banned.
    CrimsIyasenuSherri
This discussion has been closed.