Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rental Wagon?

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
in Help
I was playing around on an alt, and decided to commerce a little, and saw this in the commerce mount options.

DySnyZD.jpg

Since when was this a thing?

Is this just for low-level characters, or something?

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I dunno, but it's annoying when I've got one I've purchased on my own or I want to use the Alpaca or Commerce Partner.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I'm not a low level player, but I am low level in commercing and also got the rental wagon. I think the rental wagon is also part of the event and is available to everyone.
  • ManekManek
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    edited February 5, 2017
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    I'm not a low level player, but I am low level in commercing and also got the rental wagon. I think the rental wagon is also part of the event and is available to everyone.

Yup, It's availble to everyone coz i have r2 commerce and i still see this wagon.