Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

YaoiMeowmaster's Art Shop (Paypal/NX/ Gold)

SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
Mabinogi Rep: 670
edited October 5, 2018 in Art Creations
I haven't done commissions on mabi in about 6 years, but I'm a lot better now and I have a lot more experience in buisness, so why not do it again!.

Main Commission Prices:
YItsHBk.jpg

Prices in Gold are 7m =$10. I am on Tarlach Server.
IGN Shomarufuji
Discord YaoiMeowmaster#2208
Email nyvivianv@gmail.com

Gold pricing is negotiable.

Terms of Service:
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before sending out a request for work.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with
these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with
any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.

Termination
I retain the right to terminate or deny access to my services at any time, including without limits if you breach these terms.

Release
My Portfolio may contain content from third parties that are not owned or controlled by me. You acknowledge and agree that I shall not be responsible or held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by content, goods or services available on my website. All properties not directly owned by me will be used in accordance to “Fair Use”, with significant credit attributed to appropriate persons who own such properties.

Changes
I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a
revision is significant, I will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days notice prior to any new
terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at my sole discretion.

By continuing to access or use my Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to
be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the
Service.

By commissioning me you concede that you are either 18 years of age or have signed permission to enter a contract with me by a legal guardian.

ID’s and/or Proof of DOB will be requested for portraits of any person and will only be done for those over the age 18 with the exception of an additional written and signed permission of a legal guardian. Any resemblance in my adult work to any minor or adolescent, living or dead, is purely coincidence.

Payment
All prices are in USD. If Client uses another currency, they are first responsible for converting it (either through Paypal or another service) into USD before I will accept the payment. Price quotes are provided on a case-by-case basis, depending on the complexity and difficulty of work involved, as well as the context the work will be used in. Derogatory statements will result in immediate termination of the client.

Clients are required to send payment through Paypal.me or Paypal “Send Money” once they receive a sketch unless instructed otherwise. Clients are always secure under Paypal’s buyer protection policy. Commissions will not be continued until payment is sent. Payment delay may result in shifted deadlines.

Clients are entitled to two (2) FREE Changes on a Sketch, in which they can adjust what they see fit. Any additional changes will result in a $5 fee for each revision.

There is a no refund policy.

Usage

The Client agrees that any work commissioned may be used freely by me for advertising, portfolio and personal use. All characters and properties belonging to the client will remain so. I will never claim a client’s personal designs as my own, nor utilize a client's designs on my own for personal gain.

Clients may use my work in both non and for-profit projects, provided that I, the Artist, am appropriately credited. Clients are free to print, non-destructively edit, redistribute and make derivative works of purchased work. However, any edits made to the original work must be listed as such. Clients are strongly advised against sharing unwatermarked versions of my work in public.

Contact Me

If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact me at nyvivianv[at]gmail.com with the Subject: TOS Query

Further Samples of each Commission Tier will be posted Below

Comments

• SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    edited October 5, 2018
    Additional Characters are a flat +$15 except where noted otherwise

$10 Sketch Commissions Additional Char +$5
    650MbCu.jpgEZ98rus.pngi8T4A41.png

$15 Flat Color Chibis
    tn3Frj4.pngDOnO2X3.pngGJpqOim.png

$25 Animal Crossing Style Chibis
    MSd6juJ.pngcQjVzV9.png

$30 Flat Colors
    Je9YjeT.pngpI1i5K4.jpg

$30 Icons/Buttons Get 2 for $40!
    QLAmNIL.png5qzeKxD.pngnUb8yY8.png

$40 Cell or Soft Shading
    08u2WdG.jpg9fkG3Zg.jpg

$40 Badges
    1fSLPuy.pngqbgVk5T.pngQtxU9hS.jpg

$50 Full Color
    PEua4W3.jpgbwgWpbK.jpgNFPEe1G.jpg
    F.A.Q.
    1. I can't afford this! Can you lower your prices?
    Depending on how you approach me and the complexity of your commission, I may be willing to accommodate you. However, art is my main source of income, and how I pay for rent and bills, so my pricing reflects a living wage.

2. Why do you accept gold for art if this is your main job?
    I've been a semi pro artist (as in supporting myself via art) for a couple of years and have enough of a clientele that pays me real money that I'm comfortable in accepting a limited amount of clients at a time for gold. With that being said, it is perfectly fine for you to negotiate with me over gold pricing so long as you're respectful about it.

3.How long will it take to get my commission?
    My commission turnaround time is anywhere between a week to a couple of months depending on the complexity of the commission and my current workload. Full color commissions are more likely to take longer. You may of course, request updates whenever you wish.

4. What are your limits in drawing?
    What I will draw:
    -SFW/NSFW
    -Gore/Violence
    -Furries/Humans

I'll draw virtually anything that's legal with the exception of a few NSFW kinks.

Also in case it wasn't obvious I will not be posting any content here that violates the community guidelines,

5.Where can I contact you?
    The fastest way to contact me is my discord, which is YaoiMeowmaster#2208. Otherwise, email me at nyvivianv@gmail.com.

All other questions can be asked in this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Regular Slots:

Gold Slots