Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Super Diligent Title

TerekTerek
Mabinogi Rep: 540
in Feedback and Suggestions
I was going through the wiki of 'titles' and saw you had to do a PTJ 10,000 times to get the 'super diligent' title. isn't that a little extreme? I've reached 1000 times of a ptj before and it took me long enough just to do that! You'd either have to play for years or do nothing but part-time jobs all the time to ever reach that title, so is it actually a fair requirement?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's possible to do most if not all ptjs in a town. Tir is usually the best place to be efficient do ptjs.
    If you do 5-6 ptjs there per in game day which is every 36 min. There are 40 total game days in 1 real life game day.
    Doing 10 days for of ptjs is realistic, but could be excessive as that would mean 6 hours of gaming. 5 ptjs done would mean 3 hours of gaming. If you do the 5-6 ptjs per in game day and you play 3 hours a day. You can complete 25-30 in a day. That would take between 333-400 days to achieve. That would be the reason why it's called the super diligent title.
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    It's possible to do most if not all ptjs in a town. Tir is usually the best place to be efficient do ptjs.
    If you do 5-6 ptjs there per in game day which is every 36 min. There are 40 total game days in 1 real life game day.
    Doing 10 days for of ptjs is realistic, but could be excessive as that would mean 6 hours of gaming. 5 ptjs done would mean 3 hours of gaming. If you do the 5-6 ptjs per in game day and you play 3 hours a day. You can complete 25-30 in a day. That would take between 333-400 days to achieve. That would be the reason why it's called the super diligent title.
    if you played for 24 hours straight doing 1 ptj every 36 minutes you can get 40 a day (unless theres some irl daily limit) which would make the day count to 250 xD

i just did 22 church ptj straight NOT afking at all, so at least getting to int and adv isnt so bad.

super diligent tiltle isnt even that great mechanics wise, but I suppose its a pissing contest contender.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    if you played for 24 hours straight doing 1 ptj every 36 minutes you can get 40 a day (unless theres some irl daily limit) which would make the day count to 250 xD

i just did 22 church ptj straight NOT afking at all, so at least getting to int and adv isnt so bad.

super diligent tiltle isnt even that great mechanics wise, but I suppose its a pissing contest contender.

If one has that much time on them and don't require sleep. Which is not recommended healthwise.
    There's no daily limit and if you had gone ahead and did other ptjs, you could've had 132 done in that time span. And if one didn't rest and went all out, it would probably take a little over 2 months.