Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Justice outfit?

KysiraiKysirai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
in Help
Could someone explain to me how one goes about getting this outfit? I don't really understand the event description

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I believe you need to put together three of the broken justice outfit coupons from the event to make a complete coupon for the outfit.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    There are 4 weeks total to get prizes for staying logged in and each week the list resets and the only different item each time is the chair item. You need to put 3 Justice Outfit coupons together to get it and we are currently on the 3rd week so anyone can get 2 more coupons needed for the outfit.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Also I'd like to note, that this would make a FANTASTIC Red Mage/Wizard outfit for those that want to cosplay Final Fantasy. =D
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited February 3, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Also I'd like to note, that this would make a FANTASTIC Red Mage/Wizard outfit for those that want to cosplay Final Fantasy. =D

I think that's the origin of the outfit design. Very good eye there.

Could also be done as a blue mage, though I think that could be a bit of a stretch because of the outfit, plus we don't have 'monster skills', that is unless you count transformation mastery.