Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add new clothes for Giants and Race Change

SeaburdSeaburd
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Feedback and Suggestions
I wish that devcat would allow more clothing options for giants, because not a lot of cool and cute clothes are available to giants, and the clothes are only available to elves and humans. Because I would love to see a giant wearing some of the elf and human only clothes. I would also would want a race change more than the server merge or name change. Because not everyone would want to start all over on a new character and lose a lot of the time on their main character. Someone could be at least 22k in total and would love to keep their items, stats, skills, etc and not having to lose it. I know it would also lose the stats on some elf, giant, and human exclusive skills, but it would be converted into AP and also be giving the player skill experience coins to use on other skills if they want.
KensamaofmariAsuriel

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    More giant clothes? Yes, please!
    Race change? Only if it's expensive.
    AP refund for race-specific skills? No, let us keep the race skills but deactivate them. That way we can still qualify for enchant requirements.
    AsurielDragoolfireAmesenpai
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    edited October 17, 2018
    I think all clothes should be free to all races. There's some giant only clothes I'd love to wear on my human. Same for some elf only clothing.
    I also think that all the hair colors should be available to all races, same for all the hair styles.
    There's some hair styles that elves have that I think would be cute on my giant, some hairstyles for humans that would be cute for my elf and some giant styles that'd be cute for my human.

Plus, if things were made to be all races, it'd take away the added expenses for clothing from gachas of, "F giant -insert expensive clothing here-" as opposed to the elf/human counterpart being still hella expensive but less expensive than the giant version.

Also, if we did a server merge, while we aren't clear on what would happen, I doubt nexon would let us all lose our progress. When they updated the servers or whatever it was a few years ago, there was a test server. This test server let us try out how the new server would be and it was strange as it brought us back a few months prior. I remember everyone being like, "HELL, WE HERE, LET'S RUN PEACA AND DIE" (since at this time, Peaca was still the harder dungeon, oof, I feel old now, lol). I'm sure if they did a server merge, they'd test it like they did with the updated servers.

Since, well, let's face it. If we lost all our pets, all our items, all our skills, or just all our levels.. the game would die instantly. This would deter people from wanting to log in, and I don't think that's a risk Nexon is willing to take since they rake in tons of cash for gachas and limited pets and the like. I'd prefer a server merge or making it like any other MMO where you can switch "servers" at a whim like we switch channels.
    Having it be where we switch to Mari or Tarlach or the other servers and having sub channels for 1-7.
    Mari Server
    Sub channels:
    Channel 1
    Channel 2
    Channel 3
    Channel 4
    Channel 5
    Channel 6
    Channel 7

Alexina
    Sub channels:
    Channels 1-7