Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event (confused)

BelleMorte66BelleMorte66
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
Hey guys! I am new to Mabinogi, and I am having problems understanding how I get the Emergency Aid Request quest for the Halloween event.
If anyone knows how to start that quest, or obtain it so I can continue the quest How to Break a Curse.

thank you!!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    As this is a new event that just began yesterday, everyone is getting their feet wet at it and I'm sure relevant info will start to trickle in eventually.
    There is discussion on the general section about the event and there is and could be more potential commentary on the event announcement page as people add to them. Feel free to check those out as well.
    Bronzebreak
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Theory is that quest will start next week.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Theory is that quest will start next week.

That is a good theory, as there are 5 parts and event run for 5 weeks, and there is this note on the event page

"Each week will contain a progression to the story line."
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • BelleMorte66BelleMorte66
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Thank you all! I just wanted to be sure I wasn't behind on the quest.
  • IevuseIevuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Hello everyone :) I am still having this issue, where i cannot find the emergency aid quest. I have tried multiple times to talk to Carrie and Aislin, even bran. I really do hope ii can get some assistance, as i cannot find any help online