Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Problem with a shop license and pricing

SunfallSkySunfallSky
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited October 15, 2018 in Help
Edit: I found the cause of the problem, and it has to do with setting price for all. It was a mistake on my part, but hey it happens!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Are you sure you priced it at 600k? Because you could've easily miss typed as 300k on your keypad.
  • SunfallSkySunfallSky
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Are you sure you priced it at 600k? Because you could've easily miss typed as 300k on your keypad.

So it was a mistake on my part, but I was freaking out at the time. Apparently some of the other items around it were also mispriced bc I used the set price for all and it kinda threw off which item I was pricing.

I’m not gonna lie I feel kinda silly now, but I’ll never make that mistake again. And at least it was only 300k and nothing more!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yea, always check to make sure. Many people have made the mistakes before. Sometimes, instead of using the numpad, use the top row of numbers on your keyboard. And be careful when doing price all because it will be a hassle later on to change prices 1 by 1.