Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

JP "Avadon Box"

violetkittvioletkitt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
edited October 20, 2018 in Content from Other Regions
2zeihpu.png

11ueww0.png

racec2.png

30xeomd.png

6y1anp.png

28sx1d1.png

2woiv10.png

148hvtw.png

avj1ae.png

sqi13b.png

A new release of gachapon in Japan

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    so is it just the norm now to have 2 different gacha on at the same time?
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    No, this one is just in Japan
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    a shame...the horns is gender locked, what if females wanted the male horns? or if Males wanted the female horns? pretty much a lackluster idea.

Tho to be honest the male horns is better visually to me. Hopefully they would Eluned them both.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Alshian wrote: »
    a shame...the horns is gender locked, what if females wanted the male horns? or if Males wanted the female horns? pretty much a lackluster idea.

Tho to be honest the male horns is better visually to me. Hopefully they would Eluned them both.

Hopefully they would stop Eluneding. They must be patting themselves on the back, essentially doubling the amount of items they could pass off in the gachapon without having to do more creative designs for new ones. It is a bit lazy at this point, when clearly a better solution would generally be "Make items more common, but unisex".
    JazmynRadiant Dawn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They're just marketing more anime.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    violetkitt wrote: »
    No, this one is just in Japan

This one was also in china already
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    What's an avadon

It's... it's not engrish for "abaddon", is it?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 23, 2018
    Eralea wrote: »
    What's an avadon

It's... it's not engrish for "abaddon", is it?

I believe so, because in Japanese, there is no "lo" sound, and "do" is the replacement sound if I remember correctly.

Edit: Actually, upon further review, the lo sound sound be ro, and ba is the replacement for the va sound.