Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Newbie here!

CielicianCielician
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Alexina Chat
Hello friends~

I'm Cielician, I'm 25, and I played this game yeeeears ago, but recently decided to just start fresh and make a new character.
I have no friends to play with, and I'm only level 10... but I figured I may as well start early with trying to meet people!
I've never played in a guild or anything of the sort, I'm typically a solo-player, but decided to try something new this round!

I also am an artist and once I've established myself in game more, I am thinking about opening up an art shop!
Here's some of my old stuff...
I hope we can be friends! Currently I'm on channel 1 if anyone wants to talk! IGN is Cielician

(ᗒᗨᗕ)

Envious

Comments

• EnviousEnvious
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hello! If you want you can add me- IGN:Rosegoddess I'm not going to lie and say Im super chatty but if you ever need help and I can assist I will do so!