Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to find Diamonds

NezzNezz
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I had a quick question, I have seen a lot of people selling high cm Diamonds and was wondering where they were getting them all?

I recently came back to the game from a 1 year break and don't know if it was an event I missed or maybe some new mob drop or mechanic.

Just wondering if anyone could help me out.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Most people obtain high CM Diamonds from events, such as fishing events that we occasionally have!
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    You can find 1-3cm diamonds as random drops from mobs with "the Ancient" title as well. This is usually where I get mine for gem upgrades.

Otherwise, the 8, 9 and 10cm diamonds are from events as rewards or from fishing. But you can also get 1-10cm diamonds from metallurgy (the higher your rank, the better)
  • NezzNezz
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Okay thank you guys. I think what I saw was the 8, 9, and 10 ones from the fishing event. Sad I missed it. :(
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Events that give out Diamonds come around often, so don't worry :D!