Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glewya's New Book - Pizza

KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
in Help
Does anyone have any clue how much is the new book in his secret shop, and is it the only one or are there others at Rank 5-1? And does it take gold or the food medals/coins? Q-Q Don't want to go through the trouble of opening his secret shop if it needs food medals/coins that I don't got.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    After filling Glewyas up with a bunch of wine, he finally shared his secret cooking books with me.

Pizza: 40 list 1 and 30 list 2.
    Fermentation: 40 list 1 and 30 list 3.
    Sous Vide: 30 list 1, 30 list 2, and 30 list 3.

Jazmyn posted this over in another thread.

So for ranks 5, 4, and 3 you need those Kitchen Dungeon lists and to access Glewyas' Secret Shop.
    For rank 2 book on Julienning, that one should come from the Emain Macha Cooking Contest.
    KairiUJMKJazmyn
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    After filling Glewyas up with a bunch of wine, he finally shared his secret cooking books with me.

Pizza: 40 list 1 and 30 list 2.
    Fermentation: 40 list 1 and 30 list 3.
    Sous Vide: 30 list 1, 30 list 2, and 30 list 3.

Jazmyn posted this over in another thread.

So for ranks 5, 4, and 3 you need those Kitchen Dungeon lists and to access Glewyas' Secret Shop.
    For rank 2 book on Julienning, that one should come from the Emain Macha Cooking Contest.

Oh, thanks! I didn't see the post so I was lost... guess i got kitchen dungeons to spam...
    Jazmyn