Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - November 15th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 15, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 15th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, November 15th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • All of the Loot o' Lantern have been looted, so it's time to end the Scarlet Nightstalker Monster Summoning Loot-o'-Lantern sale.
  • The season of spooks and frights is over, thus the end of our spooky sale.
  • Time to let our computers rest thanks to the end of the Attendance Event!
  • Camp to your heart's content with the Autumn Camping Box!

- The Mabinogi Team
KensamaofmariLastSaturdayWolfandWolf

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 15, 2018
    Guys.... Slow down with gacha. I actually wanted to buy a stack of Loot-o'-Lantern gacha, but since you slapped in another 2 GACHAS, I wasn't able to choose which gacha I want to buy, therefore I decided to not buy at all for the sake of not being regretful of my gacha choice and it's pulls. Stop releasing 2-3 gachas at the same time, it is really annoying and stressful because I can't choose what I want to buy and I'm starting to not keep up with new items which are getting released almost every week. Players have been asking to slow this down for like few months, but I see you guys can't even do such a simple task as this. If you keep milking players like that, eventually some of us will stop buying it and it will only make your profit hurt even more. I miss times when we had 1 gacha at a time for about a month.
    HarukariHipsterLilly
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Is the Autumn Camping Box that thing that they just had in Korea?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 15, 2018
    Ever since I returned to this forum. Every Maintenance has had a gacha. Every. Single. One.

Milking players to death I see.
    Stop this, or you won't have anymore players to milk.
    HipsterLillyGreta
  • HipsterLillyHipsterLilly
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Take gatchas off the docket, and give us brown elves now please. thanks.
    Greta