Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can not remodel marketplace shops anymore

ZarricZarric
Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
in Help
Before the whole marketplace (formally housing channel) was taken over by the game system, we were allowed to remodel our houses/shops with a remodel button.

The issue now is I can no longer remodel my shop, and am forced to live with colors and options I did not pick and choose. So I now have to look at these awful choices every time I enter it. I also feel sorry for people who get stuck with a default shop which is one color and no customization at all.

What I expect is to have the remodel button available so we can at least do that much, since we had the freedom to do so before but that was taken away at some point.

Here's a screenshot showing the missing button.
q49JQwq.jpg

Zarric of Mari

Comments