Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Weekly UGC (User Generated Content) Highlights

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited February 3, 2017 in Vault
Hello Milletians!

I will be starting a weekly UGC highlight on our Facebook and Pinterest pages and I would love for you all to participate! If you have any type of UGC, please share with us on the forum thread I create for that week, and I will pick 4 people total to be highlighted! If you are highlighted you will also win a prize of 5k NX! You can be highlighted more than once so please share anything you have created!

Details
  • Submit your UGC on the corresponding forum thread
  • Threads will be created on a Monday and the UGC must be submitted by that Friday
  • The highlighted UGC will be posted on Saturday and Sunday
  • Include your IGN/Server and if you have a link to where your UGC resides (Deviantart, Tumblr, etc)
  • 2 People will be selected on Saturday for Pinterest(1) and Facebook(1) and 2 on Sunday for Pinterest(1) and Facebook(2)
  • You can resubmit the same UGC for the next week if you did not get highlighted the previous week
  • You can submit new UGC for the next week if you were highlighted the previous week
  • The UGC can be anything you have created such as fanart, videos, crafts, food, etc.

*Plagiarism, and any inappropriate content submitted (in the opinions of the judges) will be grounds for disqualification. Multiple submissions are acceptable.

The first thread will be created on Monday February 6th, and your UGC must be submitted by Friday February 10th at 12 PM Pacific!

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing everyone's UGC :D

hyaciinthShadoeCrimsọnErydanosNilremZairakSphyra21AavaCrisis1Vitolan
This discussion has been closed.