Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A new system of idea

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
in Feedback and Suggestions
Dear players, I come up a new system where the player's will wouldn't note any players&unable to see other players&hear them for reasons with some new function button or something, so if you have something to say about it; feel free speak to this post.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Being able to automatically block notes from players you have blacklisted would be welcomed. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Tara bank PTJ can select someone who happens to be in your blacklist list?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Helsa wrote: »
    Being able to automatically block notes from players you have blacklisted would be welcomed. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Tara bank PTJ can select someone who happens to be in your blacklist list?

I would assume it just selects someone on the "online" listing for the channel in question. =T
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Leinei wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I would assume it just selects someone on the "online" listing for the channel in question. =T

OH, good point! If you blacklist someone, at best you show up as red to them and so would be ineligible. I mean, if it works that way.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I meant online to the channel's listing of players, not our personal one. Not sure how it would work with blacklisted players. Anyone have experience with this?