Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - November 21st

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 21, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, November 21st. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Wednesday, November 21st
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Flyers from the Marketplace can now be received.
  • The Torchlight Bazaar will be extinguished.
  • Black Friday Sales on a Wednesday?

- The Mabinogi Team
JazmynVeylainepawcalypse

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh thank goodness, they're fixing marketplace flyers.
    As interesting as it was to manually go to each Marketplace and pestering the owl there to find someone's shop, I've had enough of that for a while.
    VeylaineJazmynLastSaturday
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ayy Black Wednesday Sale!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    As interesting as it was to manually go to each Marketplace and pestering the owl there to find someone's shop, I've had enough of that for a while.

The owls were lonely, can you blame them?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »

The owls were lonely, can you blame them?

I don't give a hoot about no owls!
    WolfandWolfVeylaine
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oh, was that why I couldn't ever get results from the Housing/Marketplace boards? Good they're fixing it.

I just wish they'd have included ads about what they were putting on Black Friday sales before the maintenance! >A<