[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATED] Black Friday Sales

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 14,255
Posts: 866
Administrator, Nexon
edited November 26 in Vault
Mabinogi's 2018 Black Friday Sale is here! We're leading off with Discounted Eweca Packages, Laighlinne and William Partners are on sale for the first time ever, and several other partners coming back on sale! Most of these sales are only available for a limited time, so snatch them up while you can.

00J14-c8c8afd0-05f6-4d54-8f8f-f3d12fc8dbf1.jpg


Eweca Package Sale
Sale Dates: Wednesday, November 21, After Maintenance - Monday, November 26, 10:00 AM PST

cOGTX9J.png



Practical Eweca Package

  • 1x Rebirth Potion
  • 2x Refined Reforging Tools Plus
  • 1x Skill Training Seal (35)
  • 1x Eweca Meteorite Fragment, which grants 120,000 Exploration EXP!


Grand Eweca Package

  • 3x Rebirth Potion
  • 5x Refined Reforging Tools Plus
  • 3x Skill Training Seal (35)
  • 3x Eweca Meteorite Fragment, which grants 120,000 Exploration EXP each!


Luxurious Eweca Package

  • 10x Rebirth Potion
  • 10x Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
  • 20x Refined Reforging Tools Plus
  • 15x Skill Training Seals (35)
  • 1x Eweca Red Upgrade Stone of Protection
  • 1x Ladeca Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection
  • 10x Eweca Meteorite Fragment

[EXTENDED]Partners of Erinn Sale
Sale Dates: Wednesday, November 21, After Maintenance - Monday, November 26, 10:00 AM PST Tuesday, November 27, 12:00 AM PST

WcLMR0L.png


Note: Partners are created on specific servers. Make sure you select the correct server on creation so that your Characters can meet up with your new Partner!

Comments

  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,495
    Posts: 1,656
    Member
    @Katherz Are these all of the sales or are we getting more with each day?
    LastSaturday
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 14,255
    Posts: 866
    Administrator, Nexon
    VIP sales are coming and don't forget, there is also Cyber Monday ;)
    LastSaturdayLeineiGretaGaea
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,495
    Posts: 1,656
    Member
    Katherz wrote: »
    VIP sales are coming and don't forget, there is also Cyber Monday ;)

    YAY!
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,805
    Posts: 229
    Member
    Dear god, now i am tempted to buy these packages solely for a safe chance to get step 7......
    and easy free 3 ranks of training seals
    and some quick lvls for exploration and your base level.
    and maybe get rank1 on one of my weapons.

    But a bit of a slight problem......there is no option to buy $60 worth of NX only a $100.....and even if i try to buy the lesser to get $60 worth of NX, it will lock me out from buying anymore nx for a month or long enough to miss this tempting offer....

    GG Nexon
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    Posts: 18
    Member
    Alshian wrote: »
    Dear god, now i am tempted to buy these packages solely for a safe chance to get step 7......
    and easy free 3 ranks of training seals
    and some quick lvls for exploration and your base level.
    and maybe get rank1 on one of my weapons.

    But a bit of a slight problem......there is no option to buy $60 worth of NX only a $100.....and even if i try to buy the lesser to get $60 worth of NX, it will lock me out from buying anymore nx for a month or long enough to miss this tempting offer....

    GG Nexon

    Or you can buy a card from a store, Order a card from Paypal-gifts. or Buy a card from PC game supply: only takes a 50$ card and a 10$ card.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,200
    Posts: 692
    Member
    Alshian wrote: »
    Dear god, now i am tempted to buy these packages solely for a safe chance to get step 7......
    and easy free 3 ranks of training seals
    and some quick lvls for exploration and your base level.
    and maybe get rank1 on one of my weapons.

    But a bit of a slight problem......there is no option to buy $60 worth of NX only a $100.....and even if i try to buy the lesser to get $60 worth of NX, it will lock me out from buying anymore nx for a month or long enough to miss this tempting offer....

    GG Nexon

    You can go to PCgamesupply and get a 50$ and a 10$
  • emery116emery116
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Are the skill seals from the package applicable for rank 1 skills? Asking for the sake of danning some annoying skills.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,055
    Posts: 250
    Member
    edited November 21
    emery116 wrote: »
    Are the skill seals from the package applicable for rank 1 skills? Asking for the sake of danning some annoying skills.

    I believe the ones that are usable on R1 skills are called Amplified Skill Training Seals. These are listed as Skill Training Seals.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,965
    Posts: 460
    Member
    I can't decide between getting William or Commerce Partner. Commerce Partner is cuter but William is objectively better. *groans*
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,560
    Posts: 1,009
    Member
    edited November 21
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I can't decide between getting William or Commerce Partner. Commerce Partner is cuter but William is objectively better. *groans*

    Mind explaining why you think/know William is better? I don't really know what his benefits are.... at all.... I may have to actually look on the web shop to find out. xD (EDIT: So, I looked and I see there are some more benefits, but does he attach himself to you to make you run really fast?) Commerce partner is definitely adorable though.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,965
    Posts: 460
    Member
    edited November 21
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I can't decide between getting William or Commerce Partner. Commerce Partner is cuter but William is objectively better. *groans*

    Mind explaining why you think/know William is better? I don't really know what his benefits are.... at all.... I may have to actually look on the web shop to find out. xD (EDIT: So, I looked and I see there are some more benefits, but does he attach himself to you to make you run really fast?) Commerce partner is definitely adorable though.

    William doesn't piggyback on your character; it is a speedboost (for just the player) when you activate the "mount" and both the player and William move around freely and can attack/use skills normally. William is just plain better.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,560
    Posts: 1,009
    Member
    edited November 21
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I can't decide between getting William or Commerce Partner. Commerce Partner is cuter but William is objectively better. *groans*

    Mind explaining why you think/know William is better? I don't really know what his benefits are.... at all.... I may have to actually look on the web shop to find out. xD (EDIT: So, I looked and I see there are some more benefits, but does he attach himself to you to make you run really fast?) Commerce partner is definitely adorable though.
    William doesn't piggyback on your character; it is a speedboost (for just the player) when you activate the "mount" and both the player and William move around freely and can attack/use skills normally. William is just plain better.

    Thanks!
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,805
    Posts: 229
    Member
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I can't decide between getting William or Commerce Partner. Commerce Partner is cuter but William is objectively better. *groans*

    Mind explaining why you think/know William is better? I don't really know what his benefits are.... at all.... I may have to actually look on the web shop to find out. xD (EDIT: So, I looked and I see there are some more benefits, but does he attach himself to you to make you run really fast?) Commerce partner is definitely adorable though.

    William doesn't piggyback on your character; it is a speedboost (for just the player) when you activate the "mount" and both the player and William move around freely and can attack/use skills normally. William is just plain better.

    Why am i getting flashbacks of Beelzebub anime??? Oga is that you!?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Posts: 454
    Member
    We ever going to see Step 7 Prot stones in events?

    Totally not worth the exorbitant price.
  • Rez0Rez0
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Hmmm dam I wish this can happen on december when I get payed ...

    At last the 10:00 am is when it stops selling? Maybe I can buy a package on monday but Im not sure make it before 10:00 am
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,685
    Posts: 544
    Member
    Every year I pray for homestead expansions to go on sale...

    I'm now up to 16 max level homesteads and 8 more at level 12+. I know nexon would greatly prefer it if I expanded them all at full price but that's not happening sorry ;c
    Greta
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,495
    Posts: 1,656
    Member
    Katherz wrote: »
    VIP sales are coming and don't forget, there is also Cyber Monday ;)

    Hey, I thought you said there would be Cyber Monday sales? Where are they? XD
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,090
    Posts: 65
    Member
    @Katherz Partners are no longer on the web shop. Weren't they supposed to stay until 10:00AM PST?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,495
    Posts: 1,656
    Member
    Draech wrote: »
    @Katherz Partners are no longer on the web shop. Weren't they supposed to stay until 10:00AM PST?

    Eh, maybe they'll pop up for Cyber Monday. =T
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,090
    Posts: 65
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    Draech wrote: »
    @Katherz Partners are no longer on the web shop. Weren't they supposed to stay until 10:00AM PST?

    Eh, maybe they'll pop up for Cyber Monday. =T

    Doesn't seem like it. Instead, some past shopping bags are now available at a discounted price, though most of them are available almost twice a year.