Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glitched Icon

ShadowSolAlphaShadowSolAlpha
Mabinogi Rep: 930
in Help
I summoned a Sheeptuplet a few days ago and got the movement speed buff (Speed has Massively Increased) along with the icon. I desummoned the pet and the buff later wore off, but the icon still remains. I have rebirthed, attempted to get the buff again and let it expire with the pet summoned, logged off, changed channels, but the icon will not go away. If you have any idea how to resolve this issue that would be awesome!

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I summoned a Sheeptuplet a few days ago and got the movement speed buff (Speed has Massively Increased) along with the icon. I desummoned the pet and the buff later wore off, but the icon still remains. I have rebirthed, attempted to get the buff again and let it expire with the pet summoned, logged off, changed channels, but the icon will not go away. If you have any idea how to resolve this issue that would be awesome!

Are you sure you don't have a Goose Feather totem active?
    ShadowSolAlpha
  • ShadowSolAlphaShadowSolAlpha
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Huh, I guess I didn't notice, thanks!
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Huh, I guess I didn't notice, thanks!

Glad I could help. I did the same thing once trying to figure out why the icon was there still. I removed titles, rebirthed, looked through my potential level benefits, only to discover it was just the totem.