Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

B> This Seal Pet! Shark Robe Seal 17m

ObscuraArcanaObscuraArcana
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited January 10, 2019 in Mari Marketplace
I am looking to buy a Pet Seal, it's name is Shark Robe Seal.
You can buy one for 1k NX in the Shop that expires after 30days. There is also a Permanent one that came with the black and white Seals a while back. Those two versions CAN NOT be put on an adoption medal!

What I am looking for now is the third (yes....) version of this Seal Pet. It is not like the other two a mini Pet, tho it looks exactly the same as the other two mini pets. It has a really small inventory and is an actual "pet" that has skills, can fight etc. so NO "mini pet" with no inventory that can only be used to protect shops etc.

I think it is kind of rare to find and I think it was from a Gacha or Event Box.

20130304155830%21Shark_Robe_Seal.png

Looking to buy the Seal for around 17m Gold. I can also include an Ice Dragon Pet or Sundae Truck Pet from the new Boxes or trade a Level 200 age 2 adorable LiL Jack Pet for your Seal Pet. Please contact me here or in Game, my Characters Name is Shizumachan. Add me as a friend or send me a Note. If you think my prices/offers are somewhat unfair for you, please contact me anyways, we can work something out!

Comments