Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Exploration Cap Quest makes a reappearance

EkaterinEkaterin
Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
edited November 27, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
A friend recently restarted playing Mabi after a long long absence, and the Giant character just received a exploration level 5 quest to "Find a Hedgehog". The problem is twofold -- one, you can no longer alter the landscape in Vales to uncover them, and two, he cannot quit the quest. And he can't take any other Quest Board exploration quests while it's present. He submitted a ticket, but this seems a rather important bug for new Giant players.

No screenshot bc it's not my glitch, but I'm posting bc he is a returnee w/o forum privileges yet.
Your Fallen God

Comments

• Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    I am feeling this pain right now, you can not alter the land or use stomp to uncover it, therefore are left stuck with this quest.