Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi Launch Error

lucifernlucifern
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited November 28, 2018 in Technical Support
So after some recent update i kept getting this problem
When ever I open mabi using the launcher it says "currently in game" and then displays a message:
"windows could not find 'G\:New' ...." (G is the folder where my mabi files are)

Then its just the launcer error message which tells me to try again.
It didnt happened before just recently after a maint i think.
I tried fixing the repair and all other stuff. The launcher knows where my game files are but just cant open them for some weird reason.

Also found this message from the launcher files:

Exception: Patch failed:
('package\\183_full.pack', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))
2018-11-28 14:35:24,833 - contenttools.patcher - WARNING - [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'G:\\New Folder\\mabinogi\\patchdata\\10200.278R_d7b19d6414fb940b59a3c60407385882.manifest.hash'

Any idea how to fix it ?

Comments

• zoks14zoks14
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    It sounds like it didn't patch correctly and could be causing a run time error when trying to open mabi. Do you happen to have security like Norton or McAfee? If so the firewall can sometimes cause the patch to fail. You can try uninstalling the launcher and reinstall it but with the firewall off when patching the launcher. Don't worry. Your games will not be affected by uninstalling the launcher. Also make sure your running it as admin. If none of these work, then maybe send in a ticket but definitely try to reinstall since they are going to tell you to try that first anyways.